Frequently Asked Questions
Stumpf – Luxury pocket squares and scarves
Orders, Payments and Delivery
Wash and Care Instructions
We strongly recommend dry cleaning our silk pocket squares and scarves.
However, if you prefer to hand wash, please use a detergent designed for delicate fabrics.
1. Dissolve washing detergent in the water before adding the silk.
2. Wash by agitating the water and silk – avoid rubbing or wringing the fabric.
3. Ensure the water isn’t too hot – around 30 degrees centigrade is best.
4. Rinse the silk in changes of lukewarm water until all the soap residue has gone.
5. Gently squeeze the excess washing water out – avoid wringing or twisting as this will damage the fabric.
6. Dry flat on a towel and avoid ironing if at all possible. IF you do have to iron it, make sure it is still a little damp and press on the reverse side using an iron on the silk setting.
Warning: HAIRSPRAY, PERFUME AND AFTERSHAVE WILL DAMAGE SILK WHEN SPRAYED DIRECTLY ONTO IT.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
First Class Royal Mail – tracked – P&P charged at cost
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package
Who Should I Contact If I Have Any Questions?
Contact Dorota by email directly via the Contact Page.
Do You Ship Internationally?
Yes – First Class Royal Mail tracked – P&P charged at cost.
How Can I Return A Product?
By First Class Royal Mail Tracked. A replacement is made if the product is deemed damaged upon arrival but our strict quality controls ensure the best possible service.